Wednesday, May 13, 2009

izzit consider a disappointment to me??

Photobucket
well as i written a few post ago, i apply for the korean trianing program?
at last i get the result of my application and the result is FAIL
i received a sms today indicated that i'm not succesfully fit into the shortlisted selected candidate
well generally, i'm sad + disappointed but on the other side it was relieved for me
well, about the transport fees, it was a very big concern to me coz right now my family was facing economic crisis. but yet my mum didnt stop me from reaching my dream.
she encourage me to apply for it... sorry mum i have disappoint you TT^TT
right after i received the sms i dunno whether i want to cry out loud or what.
my friend lisa facing the same problem, she even try to delay he trip going back to johor for the interview but it turn out that she is not chosen =o=
but yet in her post, she did mention a good opportunity,if there is one of the selected candidate didnt appear at the interview we will get the chances one more time and bet for the last game to be selected for the interview...
but for now i feel very hurt inside my heart but i cant cry it out, i dunno why...
sometimes i rethink back, my mum always ask me to challenge and struggle for it but from the day when i know bout this program until today, i didnt work hard enough for it and that bring this unfortunate result. i shouldn't be so sad meanwhile i shud move forward and try my best for the next session... but yet i hope i can be reconsider for the interview TT^TT

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP