Tuesday, July 23, 2013

015.Just be yourself.

Photobucket

Life always full with enemies.
Be it friends, colleagues, people from the same religion background.
People have their own way of thinking.
And people like to think from the negative side and find argument point from your statement.
Well it seems this is what they like to do when they are too bored I think.
ooo...wait why must I care so much on these "no point" argument.

I have my own point of view, if you don't like we just leave it, 
instead or argue with me while the victim of the issue is not even me.
I just give my opinion but people just like to critic what other people do. 
That was just too tiring especially to deal with these kind of people...

I have already tired of dealing with problematic people in my worklife
But now my personal life people also want to interfere =_=


S.P.E.E.C.H.L.E.S.S.

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP