Wednesday, July 17, 2013

013.Youngster nowdays are lucky and should be grateful to the "politician"

Photobucket

Kids nowdays should be grateful as been helped by this politician when they get good result but not offered any course by the government.

Because during my year, a lot of my friend get good result and didn't get any offer, when we try to appeal thru this politician, we been turn down and been accuse as arrogant because we have good result doesn't mean we must give you places in the local universities.

You must wondering whether what I say is true or not =-=

I would tell you that me and my friends who score Full A1 in SPM and my Junior score 3A n 1 B+ in STPM, the 3 of used doesn't been offered any course in the local university. But my friend doesn't give up and score another High CGPA in his STPM and finally get an offer by the local university in engineering course. but my junior who get 3A n 1B doesn't even get a place in accounting courses =_=
When we try to appeal on the politician party that represent the citizen, they just simply turn us down and claim
"U get Full A so what, there is a lot of people get full A out there. You thought you the only one didnt get place in Local University. If everyone come find me, then i gonna be very very busy already."

I was thinking, it was the Party article claims to ask us the victim to seek help from them but my case was just simply turn down by the person who suppose to be helping me.

So well, it still a question why high scorer doesnt get any places in the local university while some average and poor scorer get place in the local university. the system of selecting candidate to get entry in local university is still remain a mystery.

**Btw if u really wanna enter local university, just try your luck on engineering courses because that the so far i know the easier get course for science student. (this just my opinion i dunno whether it was 100% truth or not)

Here is the article:
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2013/07/17/Not-good-enough-for-varsity-Top-scorers-appeal-cases-after-not-being-offered-any-courses.aspx

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP