Tuesday, July 16, 2013

012. Trust no one but yourself. [HOWIFEEL]

Photobucket

Another sensitive and sentimental post.
It seems no matter where i go there would be some people that you can trust on them.
Be it friends or colleagues, don't trust any of them totally.
Never accept any unnecessary help from the people around you, as they will expect return from you afterwards and start taking advantages from you.

No matter how hard you try to join in the crowd, once they reject you.
Try to be friendly to them but they just like meh and turn their back on me.
So means I not good enough to join you guys?
If that so fine, I just try to go solo and work alone.

So mean there will be a clear line between Colleague and Friend.
I need to start learn how to choose which to tolerate with and which one to ignore.
I have to clarified that not all my colleague are bad. 
Most of them are very nice and helpful, it just some of them are the rotten apple.
This have teach me to be smart and not to be careless on how to treat the people around me.
People may be friend at the outside but enemy at the inside.

So precaution and safety measure have to be taken care seriously.
I feel blessed that some of the senior still willing to teach me and help me.

let just forget all those negative, and start the day again with more positive energy. 

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP