Monday, October 17, 2011

Never ending hatred and lealousy~~

Photobucket

It seems like i can't never get off from this 2 elements. Both was chasing me wherever i go... I just can understand why people need to be jealous and try to sabotage on my success? and i just can believe why people wanna hate me because of their own problem and at last, add a bit of sugar and spice, it become that i'm the one got problem...

Just right when u fake and tell lies but busted by your alliances, u start to act wierd and pity and isolated yourself from us and act like we boycott you and try to put the blame on me. Don't say we ddnt give you the chance to change, but you just can't get off from your old habit and sorry for not trusting you because all the trust that i have on you is just like an eraser that keep on help you to rub off your mistake but now... the eraser was wear off and disappear. i can't help it but turn my back on you.

I did try my best to get it right back up and act as normal again but the damage you have done to our relationship and people surround us was hard to be forgotten. Let time heal everything...

If you want people to respect you, the first thing you need to do is to respect the people around you first.

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP