Monday, October 24, 2011

Ignorant demon

Photobucket

sorry to say so, recently i feel piss off with someone who keep on ignore me when i wanna talk with that person, i don't what i did wrong but that person just treat me like invisible and insignificance. If you don't like me just tell me...

Stop acting like you are friend with me this moment, then the next moment i'm like a stranger or invisible figure to you. When i talk to you i expect response from you.

FINE!!! You wanna play ignorance, i play with you. Take care yourself...

1 XOXO:

Diyana Malek October 25, 2011 at 5:33 PM  

tell the person to fack off.
i had had enough with this kind of people!

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP