Saturday, October 22, 2011

Depression,dying and suicidal...

Photobucket

Today after everything stressful passing by, i got the slightly intention to complaint on what happen to me recently,
But i feel even sadder when i see what my close friend is facing in her life...

after all this trouble that i have i think just a small matter compare to what she face recently...

i'm stupidly crying in the room why typing encouragement to her and think back on some bad and serious condition that strike to my family and Thanks my mum for having such a strong determination and perception that keep my family to move forward...
Thanks Mum for all the support you give...
Thanks Dad for all the love you give to us...

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP