Friday, December 4, 2009

The tales of my current working life

Photobucket
I’m here again to update my blog XD. Well life here isn’t real good as I
expected...
It was way more and more difficult here. The way you need to
accept the fact where "Customer is always right and we have to please them
wherever we could and sometime it was obviously customer problem but we have to
endure everything == really pissed me off. Well what to do since I was just
working as a low class temporary staff and not to say my AM (assistant manager)
was such a nice person also can be scolded for an unreasonable issue. It was
obviously the customer lack of point to redeem a room and because of that even
our AM also been scolded.
Urgh...life here really painful and I wish I can
just quit and go back to stay at home online everyday and enjoy my remaining
days at home. But life isn’t really that so easy like we imagine it would be. I
have to earn my living fees for my next semester at university life. Well why I
need to earn it, this was a very personal matter and only some of my friends
know about it. Well first problem is the customer and next is your own side
problem…my Colleagues. Here is full with jealousy, betrayal, hatred, backstabber
and the most dangerous things….HIPOKRIT.
Sometimes really not easy to share
your life and problem with the people around you. First it was nice with you but
after a day you was a totally stranger to that people and one the same time it
will backstab you without your knowledge. That was the most dangerous thing that
I have faced here. And FYI, I do SPOTTED some of those kind of people that I
have explained just know. And from now on, I’m so sorry that this is the end of
our friendship. No more friendship bond among us but only a normal colleague
relationship among us. But thanks god that I do found some reliable friends here
that I can share my days with. Some of my roommates and other close colleagues.
Well I do wish that I can change my working life to a more memorable memory for
me.

Your regards, Maskuto the Dramaking

2 XOXO:

♥ Jeannie ♥ December 11, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Here comes judge jing. =D

Start work le owh. Colleagues are always like that. But things might get better after some time. (Based on my past experiences larh.)

But i'm not very sure with your situation. No worries. You still have a big bunch of lovely friends around. Take care yah. =)

DramaKlNG December 22, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

haiz...really tough la coz my world suddenly full with this kind of people lo ==

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP