Thursday, November 12, 2009

tink of nostalgic moment

Photobucket
well lately i have been miss my old time very much..
those happy and sad moment. my old MRSM friends i was missing that golden moment so much. wish i have a time turner to turn back to that time and stay there with my friends. well there is another happy golden moment that is when i was at me STPM period at TARC with all my buddies no matter classmate or my beloved SPUS Comunity service members. those moment with them was superb and right now it was hard to gather them back now even the CS members also is hard to gather back 61 members with 18 committee member. that mean 79 people together. some have to continue their study at oversea like ming foong and lenny, well right now i hardly to connect myself to them. i only manage to connect myself to some of them only TT~TT haiz really miss those moment le

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP