Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Pet Society Fever

<span class=

well as some of my close friends may know that curretly i was addicted or more precise word is obsess ith pet society game at FAcebook...haha well i woud like to share some of my crazy moment to decorate my Pet House and my Pet alone XD.

[my previous pet look] [my current pet look]

my clothes closet

my collection room

another collection room

garden2

garden1

my bedroom full with varieties of hat

my own kitchen XD

my current front yard

my use to be Halloween theme front yard

1 XOXO:

♥ Jeannie ♥ November 15, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

I can see that. Felt quite shock when i saw the collection of your dolls and outfits. Thought i click wrongly and went into the apparel shop. Hahas. =)

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP