Friday, November 13, 2009

Freedome or Suffer?

Photobucket
well my mum have gone to Indonesia Kalimantan for vacation. actually shuoldn't said it was vacation but rather accompanied my aunt go indonesia. You may curious go indonesia for what? actually my cousin going to married an indonesianbride so He have to go to the bride house to "meminang" == so my mum have to go accompany my aunt and my cousin go indonesia lo..
well that mean lesser restriction at home but that doesnt mean freedome to me. i rather say t as Suffering coz now i'm the one in charge in cooking meal everyday ==. and the worst is i though i can online whole day but my evil sister is planning an evil plan to dominate the whole computer ==. CIS KEK!!!well currently i'm searching for the internet locker to block the nternet acces at certain time XD.and that going to stop my sister from dominating the computer..buahahaha i'm so clever but ye i stll havent found the blocker yet ==

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP