Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HEADACHE!!!

Photobucket
aigoo since yesterday night i don't know why i having this teribble headache = =
yesterday i was slepping at 9pm something when i suddenly feel very tired and sleepy, i though i just wanna to take a short nap then wake up to complete my assignment..OMG!!! i was overslept until 1am = =. so what to do have to wake up and finish up my assignment also. so time passing by and i finally finish my assignment at 4am something =_= then continue go sleep.when i wake up around 7am something near to 8am,i heard raining sound.
so that means cant go school and i feel my head was very heavy and pain =_=..i though maybe i was not enough sleep or what but i continue sleep for a while it still fell pain =_= so i just take some panadol and continue rest =_= so bye bye my morning lecture class. when i wanna wake up for my next class my head still feel heavy and pain so what to do my housemate ask me go drink a lot of water and continue rest, maybe because these feel day i don't have enough sleep so it make my head pain as those problem accumulated from those not enough sleep day = =.
so that mean i totally miss out the whole day class = =

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP