Wednesday, July 8, 2009

busy day

Photobucket
Until today i still cant manage to change my bad attitude =_=
which is doing assignment last minute,well this time wasn't bout doing assignment but is about the online quiz =_= "' i wasn't really put enough effort on it and I ADMIT IT. well although i didn't to change this laziness attitude but at least i got try to change it before. My mum got encourage me to change it slowly, things won't just change in an instant without much effort. u wanna have a new chapter in your book of life, u have to put more effort on it to create a got story line and content. nothing in this world is free for your without any requirement.so i will try my best to change myself. for my dear freinds that around me, i do really need support and encouragement from your all ^^

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP