Wednesday, July 8, 2009

[crap]Getting more and more FANATIC

Photobucket
well i just done my obssession in downloading all Tohoshinki MV in High Quality... after i found aout that good source, my hand was so itchy and move my cursor to download it one by one =_="' . I have totally downloaded 23 MV in one day and all in High Quality XD. u can imagine how long i spend on clicking it and downloadind it... and try to imagine when i found out the total space i used for the MV collection was totally freaking me out =_=.. but yet i feel satisfied coz at least i done one of the thing that an obsess fan should do XD

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP