Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hiatus+Stress week

Photobucket
it been a long time i didnt even updated my bloggie post = =
mianhe/gomenansai = =
really having a very busy and dying week

[MONDAY]
monday was a day with a normal day = =
ahaks~~~
that is what i though...nothing special happen actualy...
me and my housemate going to Ipoh for a meeting at night and on the meanwhile we going for a drinks at ipoh...
well wen come to ipoh, of course we cant miss the "Food Street" near samtec elementary school ^^
well...but what was disappointing is the atittude of the hawker/stall owner over there = =
so rude = =
when i reach home the first thing i do is open the UTAR portal to see my Statistic results...
BLOODY HELL!!!the teacher display our name so HUGE in the list = =


[TUESDAY]
today was a day full with stress = =
have to hand up our EFS assignment = =
last minute only ask me to print the article out = =
aiseh...then when wanna hand up on realise there is some mistake in the article review = =
then haiz...cant hand up yet = =
so have to fix it and hand up at thursday or friday = =
poof another surprise for us = =
our EFS mid term results = =
stupid result..i dun even manage to get over 60% = =
aftre that we go seek our chemistry teacher for our mid term marks also ==
i was like = ="' when i saw my marks...
once again not over 60%
OMFG!!!!
then later at night i have to go eastlake for assignment group discussion = =
doing some BIO assignment discussion + Statistic group assignment = =
when i reach home straigh away start hiatusin on my lab report = =
once again i done the report until 5am like that but....
when i wanna print it out..the ink finish = =
i was like WTH!!!
so i have to refill the ink = =
this is the first time and i dunno how to refill it = =
so i was like T^T so i make a big mess out of it..
it took me round 30 to 45 minutes to done all this refilling thingy = =
therefore me only can sleep at 6am = =

[WEDNESDAY]
Well nothing special for today since i wake up late and miss out the morning class = =
when i reach school the day was still smooth...
during lab..i make a mistake also = =
aiyo...keep on error-ing
when wanna reach final suddnely my classmate spread a news that today was my class-rep birthday
i was like "so..."
then we have to sing birthday song at the lab = =
well done the lab report part...
now have to rush the assignment part = =
tonight i was hiatusing my assignment,well wei thian[my course-rep]
come to my house join me in the assingment...
we keep on do it from the start until the end and discuss with each other = =
then suddenly my housemate like fit into our discussion and do the assignment with us
so he come our journey on doing the assignment until 2am something = =

[THURSDAY]
well of course today we going to pass up the assignment...
we nothing going wrong of course...
after the lecture...i'm having my Art and Craft Society Meeting for the Exhibition Organizing Committee
the meeting was going smooth actually but on the half way the meeting lost control..
no one listen to what the chairman command = =
all keep on talking to each other but not discussing it together = =
aiseh i can see the face of the chairman = = was so "sour"
aiseh i so scarehe will explode but lastly noting happen la..
the meeting end and he was complaining about it with me and his friends who also in the OC.
aiseh i was so pity him..
already last minute, the exhibition is going to start at next 2 week but nothing have out yet = =
then all the OC like not co-operating with each other = =
anyways...AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!


1 XOXO:

Anonymous,  March 23, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

hwaiting! *to me too ahaha.. starting with school again tomorrow --"

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP