Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another diaries updated

Photobucket
well on the 7th Mac is time for us all go having our holiday ^^
well occassionally i'm going to my sister place ^^
it was at ss12 Subang Jaya ^^
haha on saturday me and my housemate and her fren
been drop by at the Bukit badak KTM station
omo..first time i see ktm station dun have counter sell ticket = =
only got those machine = =
haha...luckily they got enuf small change to spare me ^^
well i was the first one to get off from the train
i'm going subang while the other 2 is to kl central and Labu

well once i arrive subang i recieved a call
"well come to find us at Carrefour, we're inside the building buying stuff"
well..just go inside lo...
erm...california roll...XD
omo so excited..my sister actually buy 5 rolls ^^
wow~~it been a long time i didnt eat it ^^

after the shopping is DINNER TIME!!!
omo this time my mum cook Bak Kut Teh herself ^^
omo..going to have Bak Kut Teh steamboat XD
omo...really enjoy it so much ^^

well on the another day, we going to see my sister dancing practice
for the 2009 run for peace performance ^^
omo...it was so cool ^^
haha..then we go to pasar pagi buy some food to eat
then go enjoy dim sum ^^
and surprise is one of the worker and the boss was my hometown people
that was such a coincidence neh ^^
after that shopping time ^^
me and my dad going low yat buy my LCD monitor
while the girls and my mum going Sungai Wang shopping for their stuff = =
well it been a long day for shopping...

when want go for dinner, on the way to ss2
my mum recieved a call = =
my uncle suddenly fainted and shaking non stop on the floor struggling = =
omo..that was scary neh...another attack...
this time is more worse = =
my mum and my family was not around..
last time always my mum tat going to beres the case one ==
mana tau today my mum at kl = =
luckily my another cousin at home so my mum ask her to call for ambulance = =
haiz...mana tau my mum keep on call my cousin after that tak dapat = =
after awhile my mum call my uncle son to call back home
to see how was the condition right now
it seems that everything is alright edy
but the bad news if my uncle kena stroke = =
his half body[left side] cant move edy totally numb/paralyze
haiz..even the dinner also dun have much appetite = =
after the dinner my parent rush back home to my hometown to see my uncle = =

omo...it was such a tired day after my parent left me and my sis go back inside the room and sleep until 10pm o.O
omo suddenly pop up..."bro do u wan go watch movie?"
i was like of course i want XD
well then after we bath we heading to sunway pyramid ^^
watching "Street Fighters : The legends Of Chun-Li"
omo..nice movie neh since when we still small,
me and my sister was Street Fighter games fanatic ^^

well then after that the next day dun have much going on...
it just that i hang around sunway pyraid and popular cd-rama...
i was so sad sia...TVXQ album they sell so expensive...
summore dun hve the albums that i want to buy...
omo i saw BOLERO single but it cost RM64.50!!!!
so expensive sia TT____TT
so that day my plan was spoil..
no TVXQ album was bught TT____TT
after that heading to klang by KTM to meet my housemate
and then go back kampar together on his car = =

haiz...but at least i bought the LCD monitor ^^


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP