Sunday, February 15, 2009

In Extreme PESSIMISTIC mode = =

Photobucket
haiz today having such a crazy day..
i think maybe i was overdosed exhausted
keep on think the negative part today...
today should be a day to spend with your love one or some one you close with..
but today i just spend the whole day with my housemate...

How bout my other part?
well i think the one that i close with is not free tonite..
having assignment discussion = =
these day keep on assignment flood..
but she say she going to accompany go eat KFC tomolo...
well at least we can go out awhile..
coz it been a long time i havent meet with her..

well..since i was a bit upset...
i going to my favourite hang out place..
but when i arrive everyone was so busy chatting with each other...
well if u say been ignored, i don't mind maybe i can just join in the topic if i can..
but when i join in the first reply i get is an insult..
a insult from the one that i quite close to previously..
after that one by one coming attack my broken heart...
which making my crack even larger..

well of course they didn't i was in bad mood or broken heart mood..
but the joking+insulting was too much...
even after that i receive a comment from one of close friend on net..
why i'm always the one that appear but not other guys...
the really strike straight to my cracking heart..
which left a big scar on it..
a scar on the happy memories that i have with them..

i don't blame them but i just want to be alone for awhile...
to get over those pain i have during that time..
thanks to the other who willing to listen and comfort me..
thank you very much my little dongseang which give me hope..
the one who willing to listen and give me encouragement..

what i need i just time to get over it...

1 XOXO:

♥ Jeannie ♥ February 16, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Okay d? Don't bother bout the others lorh...just ignore them..must be happy ya..=)

p/S: your new template very nice larr..=)

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP