Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Back

Photobucket
it was such a busy day on Chinese New Year~~
didnt even get the chance to online to updated myself in blog o forum~~
Haiz school hiatusing time is back~~
need to get busy already = =

these Chinese New Year was indeed very boring~~
didn't go out hang out much this year~~
but every night was a disaster but i like it ^^
every night i'm having big feast at my relative house..
muahaha...but yet i didn't really go out~~
spend my whole week at home or my relative house...

Now i'm back to My hostel...
straight away got people ask me out for Sushi King Dinner >o<
woot~~haha but after that i spend my whole night doing my lab report = =
the most terrifying things is i DON'T HAVE GRAPH PAPER for my report
but luckily my lab group mate have some...
haiz..then filling dizzy when go to class on Monday..

Haiz..when i log in CSSPF,i started to feeling dizzy~~
there is more than 40 post that i need to read = =
haiz spend me 2 days to finish read it = =


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP