Friday, February 13, 2009

Hiatus Mode is ON!!!

Photobucket
Omo..really have to on my Hiatus mode now..
these day i having Lab report+Assignment+exam Flood!!!
so seldom to online or surf net already T^T
i already having few sleepless night to rush my lab report and my other stuff
i make myself so sleepless T^T

Haiz..Having difficulties to change my attitude..
i'm getting lazier and lazier..
keep on slacking at net...
now i want to start my hiatus mode..
try to keep myself away from pc...

Thanks to my old pals..he encourage me to find back myself..
he ask me to try my best to get rid of this kind of potato pouch habit..
sitting in front pc whole day habits T^T

Thanks again Alvin for encourage me..
but that advice was few week ago.. = =
now only i want to start my action toward it..

i hope that i can stand still to this principle...


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP