Monday, December 8, 2008

Kuantan SGM Student Division Camp 2008








phew..just back from the 2day 1 night camp...
if was a very interesting camp...
although got people comment the station camp wasn't as good as last year but the experience and sharing section was very good and memorable...
it give me a lot of encouragement and also let me learn a lot more...
sometimes i was thinking that what i was facing right now with my study problem and daily life problem was quite a big deal...
but after hear the sharing from yan le and ah kim...
it was truly touched...compare to the problem that i'm facing now..my problem was a piece of cake...
what they share was right...we have to keep on challenge ourselves everyday, never give up spirit and continue strive for victory was very important indeed...
when i heard their sharing i was like suddenly feel guilty bout what i have promise myself 4 years ago..a promise that i make to Ikeda sensei that i haven't reached yet in a long time of period...i even forgot bout the promise that i have made...
but i have make a vow in front all the other member at the closing ceremony that i will try to achieve my promise within the 2009 to 2010...
i make sure that i will reach the target before the end of the period of my promise...
and i need a lot of encouragement and support from all my friends for me to achieve my promise and succeed it ^^

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP