Thursday, December 18, 2008

Izzit High Salary Job consider a Good Job??








Sometime I was thinking that money is it really that important to make people live happily??
Sometimes I would say to myself to choose a career that I like, I interested, I enjoyed it all my life no matter how hard the job is or how much the salary is…
Do human must have a career that having high pay consider successful and happy??
I never think of this problem until my uncle told me…
I just want a simple career that can support, why life and I can enjoy it at the same time, why should I be looking down at…
I have the choice to choose what path I should follow for my own whole life…
Does money really so essential to make people happy???
I understand that without money, you are nothing. But I don’t wish to earn so much money until I ignored my surrounding and the time to enjoy the things that I like.
Having high paid doesn’t mean long life happiness…you can have a lot of money but do you think that you can have real happiness on the same time by using that money to buy it…
Actually when I was little I always dream of making a lot of money when I was a child…
I always wish to become billionaire just like the cartoon character Richie Rich or just like my father who once a successful engineer with high paid…but does that bringing real happiness to our life?
Once you were famous and rich, a lot of people will keep on noticing you and try to get near you…but do these friends treat you sincerely?
What I have learns thru childhood experience is ‘NO’, will they help you when you fall to failure or when you lose everything. NO!
Those people will just ignore you and act like they don’t even know you…lend a hand to help you…I don’t think so.
This gives me a creep…
Therefore I choose the future path that bringing me eternal happiness…

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP