Thursday, June 2, 2016

[020] Emotional and mentally broke down

Photobucket

Have you ever been in an intense emotional moments that stress you out until your eyes get dry up and tears fall down unconsciously?

I have been through that tough moment and i just don't know how to handle all this stressful moments in one shot.

All those miscalculation lead you to the entrance of the dooms day.

But i have to be grateful that people willing to tolerate and help me to temporary to solve the problems and doesn't blame me for my mistake.

After that tough moments, i getting exhausted very easily and i feel like falling sick but yet not feeling sick.

It feel like my body getting weaker and so does my mind.

What have happen to me?

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP