Wednesday, April 17, 2013

010. Expressing Anger and Disappointment toward YOU!!!

Photobucket

So sorry for been so sensitive but I have already reach my limit. When something happen people tend to show those “I don’t care” attitude. When I was so nervous and trying to solve problem, but those SUPPOSE to incharge people show slacking attitude like nothing happen. So you don’t know how to solve it, then I need to help you solve it ar? TOTALLY fed up with all these rubbish idiots. FINE, you don’t want to care then I also don’t want to care. For what to talk more with this kind of people? Wasting my time and effort.  When I wanna spend time on maintaining the cleanliness and the condition of the process flow, this kind of rubbish show up. Even my superior also ignore and act like nothing big happen, slowly slowly la… u go ask this and this help you. When I go ask, ok  la u go ask this and this help you solve it. Things push here and there. At the end, no one wanna help me to solve it. Commitment n cooperation of a company, PUI….!!! Don’t make me laugh. This kind of joke also dare to say so proudly.

This is the reason why everyone is leaving the company and not tend to stay longer to fight along your side. Think back on how you treat your college n the future of your company. You will either save it and increase company value, or you going to drop the company value until it close down.

GOING TO SAY GOODBYE TO ALL THIS RUBBISH... JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP