Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Start to think too much already =_=

Photobucket

recently i been a bit over sensitive and pessimistic. i start to care too much on how people treat me and the way they look at me =_=
Well especially those a few days back that can chit chat with me and smile when we meet each other, now have suddenly like stranger and don't talk with each other.
Well maybe i was grown up or been poluted by the world of gossip and back stabbing during my University life, i start to think a lot and a lot of things that doesnt sem correct and maybe it was correct. things started to get lose of control. i Think i have to calm down and yeah... don;t care too much on people how to look at you, you shuold do and be yourelf and proof yourself who you are. Backstabber always lose in the end if u can STAND STRONG to overcome those backstabbing and gossiping. I think on the same time i need to change my attitude. well i think my bad habit is back, isolated myself and keep silent and be alone at the corner. Well i think i got dual personality...buahaha...i can be cheerful at one time and be silence like a mute people at the another time >.<
i really need to change this bad habits, well i need to be more and more daring, have more courage. people don't choi you, u go nag them till the choi you. LOL

Hahaha... just wanna let the world out there to know, don't judge the book by its cover. i may be like this in front of you know but i can be another people when we get more closer ^^

GOOD LUCK and ALL DA BEST for my new life...

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP