Tuesday, June 14, 2011

OMG!!!nervous is overcome my consciousness~~~

Photobucket

tomorrow is the day for my damn bloody first interview...
LOL...i shouldn't use the damn bloody word, because i should say myself lucky =_=
thanks to my ex-coursemate for introducing me this company.
if not him, it wont be so successfully >.<
haha well the day i sent, straight away call the HR manager (LOL)
and confirm with her whether recieved my resume or not and she said she didnt recieve it...
well i send thru jobstreet nia. but anyway i re-send to her my resume.
and yeah, without even looking at my resume she straight away confirm the interview time with me O_O
and everything settle, not long after that she send another confirmation email to me about the interview session...
well tomorrow is the big day...
wish me good luck ya...

0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP