Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 and my new start on this year with my resolution!!!

Photobucket
well another years have gone. Haha, that mean another busy years have passed, indeed because i just back from Johor at 27th dec night and need to head out to Port Dickson at 29th early morning and reach home around 8pm something at 31st dec. OMGOSH!!!i having such a busy year end week =_=. but everything worth it. well i have to congratulation to myself and i need to work harder this year. why i want to congratulate myself? i have been elected as treasurer for year 2011 committee for Alumni National Community Service Malaysia 2011. aigoo, another position burden. so that mean year 2011, i need to complete my degree Final Year Project, successfully graduate my degree, doing well for this year NRSK's souvenir and decoration, and fully contribute to Alumni National Community Service Malaysia 2011.

erm...i keep on see people vowed their year 2011 resolution, i wonder what is mine?
haha well i would like to wrote it down here..

1.Complete My final year degree and graduate successfully at the end of May 2011
2. fulfilled my duty at Acad A and did my best for NRSK 2011 ipoh
3. fully contribute for Alumni National Community Service Malaysia 2011.
4.Complete 1million daimoku before i graduate
5.restore back my health to normal state
6.find a good job that can fulfill my condition.
7.coming soon


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP