Wednesday, October 7, 2009

4th and 5th day

Photobucket

Well it was the 4th day already I was wondering around KK ^^,today we having a trip to visit one of the island around sabah called Manutik island. Early the morning Jiaxian mum bring us go to pasar@market to buy some food supply for our trip picnic at the Manutik Island. OMG..i just realize that I bought a lot of food XD. I buy 4 pieces of kueh which is a very big slice each and 2 packet of nasi lemak. After that we pass by a bakery and I buy another cheese sausage bun XD.not to mention 1.5litres of 100 plus (1 kind of isotonic drink). After that Jiaxian mum drop us at the harbor and we go to buy the ticket to go to the island. At first we were hesitate to rent the snorkeling set. But when we reach the island we start to enjoy ourselves at the island…OMG there is so many people at the island and the island was so beautiful, the sand was soft and the sea water was very clear. After swimming a while in the sea and drank a ot of sea water we decide to rent the snorkeling set =.=, well it was bcoz we so envious of a guy which he can wearing a life jacket and a goggles and look under the ocean for fish and we feel like wanna try it XD. Haha and guess what I was nearly freak out. There was a big group of fish swimming around me and make me damn scare and nearly scream out of my lung. Well not just me but even my friends also scream when we see the huge group of fish swimming around us XD. Aigoo please forgive us who is so “ULU” coz never snorkeling before. Haha really enjoy our time see so many fish swimming around us and see the coral reefs. Really enjoy the day at there but unluckily I get much tanned that day =_=. After that we went back and rest for the whole day and chit chatting at home. That how the whole day have pass by. Well there is something happen that night but well just me and someone know is enough already.

Well the 5th day nothing much happen except we going to Filipino market to buy souvenir and yeah I wasted a lot of money over there and nearly get cheated =_=.

Try to imagine the price tag was the twice the amount that I pay for it *_* luckily my fren know how to bargain and I really shocked to know the real price of it =_=. The total I spend was MYR46 but if according to the price at the tag I should have spend MYR97 for it =_=. After that we go hang at Damai Plaza for the very famous white bread and Milk Tea (Teh C). After that, I buy 4 loaf of bread and 5 bottle of kaya to bring back home. Well don’t get shocked, not you only but the rest of my friends though I was crazy =.= they ask me izzit peninsular Malaysia didn’t sell kaya and white bread sarcastically =_=. But what to do my mum ask me to buy it.acually I buy the short loaf of bread and my mum was actually ask me buy 5 loaves of long bread but I decide to buy only 4 short loaves of bread coz it wasn’t easy to carry around such fragile item =_=. And then a night before I departure I get the chance to met my friend again…well who else if not the one and only group of friends that I so excited to meet, Vyn+Vye+Nurra XD.after take some photo they give me a cute present before I left Sabah ^^ and then tada I left sabah at around 8.35pm…The End of my Vacation at Sabah.

Well I really enjoy the trip but there just some “MINOR” disturbance that really pissed me off. For those who know it, I think you will feel the same also XD


0 XOXO:

My KPOP Obsession Fever

TVXQ/DBSK/東方神起/동방신기/TOHOSHINKI
Photobucket

Wonder Girls/원더걸스/奇迹女孩/ワンダーガールズ
Photobucket

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Edited by Maskuto

Back to TOP